ADVERTISEMENT

4/20 Practice

its_the_sauce

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Well this is a refreshing change, just got invite for the 4/20 practice (last of spring). My invite was directed at STHs. Sounds like they will open up slots to public depending on response. Kids activities plus talk from Braun as well.

WELL??? Are y'all still tailgating at Uber's spread or can we get some detailed reports on what happened in the field today?? Fans wanna know.

Who got most of the reps at RB after Porter and Himon?
Who made noise at receiver and TE?
What does the offense look like? Three receivers? Shot gun? Read option?
What was the division of reps at QB? How did young guys Lausch and Gray look?
I could go on....

WELL??? Are y'all still tailgating at Uber's spread or can we get some detailed reports on what happened in the field today?? Fans wanna know.

I could go on....

Check the Rock.

I could go on....
I wasn’t at practice today but I can answer your question about the RBs. The staff loves Komolafe. He got hurt a couple weeks ago in practice but he will be the 3rd back.

I wasn’t at practice today but I can answer your question about the RBs. The staff loves Komolafe. He got hurt a couple weeks ago in practice but he will be the 3rd back.
Tyus probably saw the writing on the wall. So at this point it looks like Porter, Himon, and Komolafe as our running backs.

Reactions: mountaindrew
Tyus probably saw the writing on the wall. So at this point it looks like Porter, Himon, and Komolafe as our running backs.
That is a major depth issue. We have Porter who’s missed an entire season previously due to injury, Himon who is small, and Komolafe missing spring practice in a boot. The other 2 RBs listed on the roster are walkons. We have Dashun Reeder coming in who could end up getting plenty of snaps due to injuries throughout the season. I hope there’s a solid grad transfer in the mix.

Reactions: mountaindrew
Why would you expect Matt and Lou to work for free?
No one was expecting Matt or Lou to give a free writeup - the practice was open to the public, no? Then open discussion shouldn’t be discouraged if some of our local posters were able to attend. I understand it’s good to have subscribers on the Rock, and I was one for a long time until recently, now trying to cut down on the many monthly subscriptions that add up. If this were a closed practice then I’d expect the info to be a Rock premium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT