ADVERTISEMENT

#4 LAXCats at #1 BC today

We got boatraced in the 1st and 4th quarters. BC is loaded once again; they lost only one player from last year's Natty team. Charlotte North is odds-on favorite for the Tewaaraton again this year. Although the Cats had flashes of offense, there were a lot of unforced errors. Let's beat Marquette on Monday and get back on track.

Fun game last night (Marquette). Nice crowd and free hats lol.

Big games for Gilbert and Coykendall. Several behind the back goals and always nice to hit a running clock.

As a topper there were issues with parking kiosks which meant free parking (not usually the case for weekday games).

Fun game last night (Marquette). Nice crowd and free hats lol.

Big games for Gilbert and Coykendall. Several behind the back goals and always nice to hit a running clock.

As a topper there were issues with parking kiosks which meant free parking (not usually the case for weekday games).
Hughes had a great game too. Marquette won their opener against Cincy quite easily, but they gave up 24 goals to the 'Cats!
Freshman Smith dominated in the draw control circle. I think this team will get better as the season goes on.

I saw Izzy on the sidelines sporting a rigid post-op knee brace. Hoping her recovery is swift and complete. There was also a serious knee injury sustained by one of the Marquette attackers. So many of these are non-contact, not surprisingly with the speed of the game and the sudden twists and changes of direction at full speed.

Should be a good game Sunday vs. ASU.

Hey, Sauce, I was sitting two rows behind you last night. You were sitting next to some of our football players.

Hughes had a great game too. Marquette won their opener against Cincy quite easily, but they gave up 24 goals to the 'Cats!
Freshman Smith dominated in the draw control circle. I think this team will get better as the season goes on.

Boy, I thought DC's were the one area that was lacking (at least until 4th qtr).

I saw Izzy on the sidelines sporting a rigid post-op knee brace. Hoping her recovery is swift and complete. There was also a serious knee injury sustained by one of the Marquette attackers. So many of these are non-contact, not surprisingly with the speed of the game and the sudden twists and changes of direction at full speed.

Should be a good game Sunday vs. ASU.

Hey, Sauce, I was sitting two rows behind you last night. You were sitting next to some of our football players.

That's hilarious, had no idea. I was giving LAX rules primers all night to the guy sitting next to me.

Actually got my daughter to go and she enjoyed it (she's a junior). It literally was her first game attending of any type since the football Sparty opener. There's that NU student enthusiasm!! 😆

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT