ADVERTISEMENT

A Day to Remember for Trevor and Northwestern: Memorializing his NFL Start in Photos

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
A few selected screen shots from the season's opening NFL game with Trevor Siemian at the helm leading his team to a win in the "Superbowl Rematch" between the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers:

CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

photo_zpspwsfx5zp.jpg
photo_zpsxgewwke0.jpg
photo_zpse0u0umle.jpg
photo_zpsptcrevdd.jpg
photo_zpsdncijctx.jpg

And from Alaska's largest newspaper (The Alaska Dispatch News):

photo_zpsupiki0pz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat In The Cradle
Who the heck was Woody Campbell??
He was a running back on the Houston Oilers in the late '60's. I was surprised to see him on that list, because I don't think that he ever played quarterback in the NFL.
Perhaps he threw two TD passes on trick plays as a running back.

Who the heck was Woody Campbell??

He was a pretty decent running back for Northwestern. I think he was class of 1967, he was a senior when I was a sophomore. I used to see him at the library. He certainly looked like an athlete . For some reason, I seem to think that he played a little bit at defensive back, but I am not sure of that.

Nicely done AK. Now give us a shot of that elusive Moose.

Thanks. As for the Moose I did encounter one on my way home from a 9/11 memorial event last night. It was positioned just across from me on the side of the road in the dark accompanied by a heavy rainstorm so there is no photo. If we pull off the win against Duke that might though be the slight karma edge we needed.

He went to the pro bowl after his rookie year with Houston, the first RB to do that. Got hurt and wasn't the same, but still managed to get good mileage in the NFL.
And at some point in his NFL career, he apparently managed to throw two TDs!

Thanks. As for the Moose I did encounter one on my way home from a 9/11 memorial event last night. It was positioned just across from me on the side of the road in the dark accompanied by a heavy rainstorm so there is no photo. If we pull off the win against Duke that might though be the slight karma edge we needed.

Adding to the Moose Karma for Saturday's game, my youngest son (who is here for a visit) encountered this one yesterday while hiking and blueberry picking with friends on the outskirts of town.

IMG_3399-2_zpsvcvm0sjn.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT