ADVERTISEMENT

At least Broncos fans never did this to Trevor

Some dedicated Denver Broncos fans have started a GoFundMe to cover the cost of cutting Paxton Lynch.

https://www-sportingnews-com.cdn.am...him-news-preseason/1jub8ulzobsl11ph3zn1ym3m8q

Trevor threw 2 TD passes last week for his team, while Lynch continues to struggle. I wish Denver much remorse over letting Trevor go.
Can't blame Trevor anymore even though the result with different QB's is the same...no progress. Maybe they should have looked at a different non-performing segment. In the meantime Trevor looked OK save for the interception. I think he will be happy in Minnesota for a long time. with a team that looks like it will be okay.

Reactions: rmndcat
Classic Lynch performance. Lynch is horrible. He couldn't even dump off to his safety valve effectively.

How could a 1st rounder (a 5-star out of college) end up being sooo bad? (/rhet)

Reactions: rmndcat
Classic Lynch performance. Lynch is horrible. He couldn't even dump off to his safety valve effectively.

How could a 1st rounder (a 5-star out of college) end up being sooo bad? (/rhet)
Maybe you will have to ask IL in a couple years

As a Cat fan in Colorado, I can tell you that Trevor busted his butt to get better. Lynch never has, thus the lack of love for his situation.

IMHO Trevor will be in the league 10+ years, if he so chooses. Lynch better memorize “you want fries with that?” For next years job.

Reactions: Gladeskat
As a Cat fan in Colorado, I can tell you that Trevor busted his butt to get better. Lynch never has, thus the lack of love for his situation.

IMHO Trevor will be in the league 10+ years, if he so chooses. Lynch better memorize “you want fries with that?” For next years job.

Lynch has regressed in two years, IMO. The last time he looked halfway decent was against Tampa Bay in 2016 relieving Trevor after Trevor was bodyslammed to the turf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT