ADVERTISEMENT

B1G dream teams from last decade - Thoughts?

Crazy thing is that if Coble doesn't leave the team in 10-11, or get injured in 09-10, we would have had 4 of our 5 dream teamers there at once.

If we were making an actual team to play games, I'd take those 4 plus Olah (instead of Moore).

Anybody besides me want to put Reggie Hearn on that team?

Yes, he has two years at the end of the bench.

I'm trying to decide if I can convince myself that his play and, more specifically his defense, had more of an impact on the program than others. Probably not, but I think it's worth a mention.

What an interesting article. I'd take OSU in that tournament, but I'd love to see Purdue and the Hummel-Moore-Johnson trio grind again.

I'm trying to decide if I can convince myself that his play and, more specifically his defense, had more of an impact on the program than others. Probably not, but I think it's worth a mention.
While your at it why not think about adding Nash. Just kidding but how about Vedran.

I agree. I'd put Reggie ahead of Craig Moore any day.

While your at it why not think about adding Nash. Just kidding but how about Vedran.
I think that the issue is that it is over the last 10 years and VV and TJ Parker (who I would put a head of Juice) probably fell just outside that time frame. Still, sad to think how low our bar has been.

How about this- we know our players (barring any transfers) through at least 2019, and one player through 2020. Let's see predictions for the 2010-2019/2020 dream teams. I'd go with Bmac,drew, shurna, falzon, olah with law and Lindsey off the bench. Would not surprise me at all to see Rapolas in here though.

How about this- we know our players (barring any transfers) through at least 2019, and one player through 2020. Let's see predictions for the 2010-2019/2020 dream teams. I'd go with Bmac,drew, shurna, falzon, olah with law and Lindsey off the bench. Would not surprise me at all to see Rapolas in here though.

BMac, Drew, Law, Shurna, Benson :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT