ADVERTISEMENT

BMac to SC30 Camp

Bryant was invited by none other than Steph Curry to be a counselor at the SC30 camp for high school players this summer. Nice to see.

https://www.facebook.com/northwesternmbb
Based on the promotional videos, I'm guessing BMac got the invite in part because he attends an UnderArmor school? I also saw that the Trimble kid from Maryland was invited - another UnderArmor school.

Based on the promotional videos, I'm guessing BMac got the invite in part because he attends an UnderArmor school? I also saw that the Trimble kid from Maryland was invited - another UnderArmor school.
Could well be.

Curry's brother is a Dukie, and plays with Drew in the D League. Could be another connection. Whatever the reason, can't hurt to have BMac at a high profile venue.

I think this is definitely the in, but frankly that's awesome. The more we can get our players in front of high schoolers and build NU as a viable basketball option for big time prospects, the better. Nothing bad can come from being associated with Steph Curry.

Reactions: Ubermorgen
Curry has been Bryant's favorite player ever since he was playing at Davidson so I know Bryant is crazy excited about this opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT