ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Weber K State

Medill90

Jan 30, 2011
Things are a mess in Manhattan. In the last month Bruce Weber has dismissed several players from the team.

The latest is NU big man recruit Malek Harris from Orland Park. Word is that he was going to jump anyway.

Does NU go back to him?

If I remember he got into trouble in high school and did not play part of his senior year and he initially committed to Marquette and his scholarship was revoked. I doubt Collins will pursue him

Correct Harris has been in trouble a few times as was documented. K State has always been a tough job and a place you sort of have to take a chance on kids. That has been K. States mo with many coaches going back to Lon Krugar, Dana Altman, Bob Huggins, Frank Martin and now Bruce. Got to win there and get out...although this may be Bruce's last rodeo.

Well, I was disappointed to get this sense of Harris but he's still a young guy and has time to get it in order.

Frankly, I like that Weber is cutting the bad apples loose. And I think between SIU and U of I he's seen every type of kid there is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT