ADVERTISEMENT

Cats offer Patrick Baldwin Jr.

Sure.

But then you have the case of Lebron. He's living in mansion on the ocean where it's 80 degrees in January. Miami/Miami beach and everything that goes with it....the food, the clubs, the vibe. And he makes a conscious decision to leave that and return to.....(wait for it)....Cleveland. A decision I admire but am flummoxed by.

Who knows what's in the heart and head of PBJ. He's an excellent student and outstanding basketball player. NU may be his dream. I think given his upbringing, a Big Ten school other than NU would be tough. Duke has the academics and I think eliminates non high academic schools such as Kansas. Could be USC or UCLA are a draw. And the wild card is that if his dad puts it together this year and has a winning season he may move up and that would be more palatable to his son. If Minny stuggles, for example, which is probable.
Academics? His academics are basketball.

But then you have the case of Lebron. He's living in mansion on the ocean where it's 80 degrees in January. Miami/Miami beach and everything that goes with it....the food, the clubs, the vibe. And he makes a conscious decision to leave that and return to.....(wait for it)....Cleveland. A decision I admire but am flummoxed by.

He also left Cleveland when he felt he had no chance of winning a championship there, and only came back after he had a couple of rings.

So.. maybe PBJ wins a couple of titles at Duke, foregoes the NBA, and transfers to NU!

Reactions: IGNORE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT