ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2015 Signee Profiles

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I still have a few profiles to go, so I'm going to post them here:

Meet Jelani Roberts ($): It figures that Roberts would be the first one to sign his LOI; he's the fastest member of NU's Class of 2015.

Meet Joe Gaziano ($): The defensive end was named the 2014 Gatorade Player of the Year in Massachusetts.

Meet Jared Thomas ($): The guard is the most decorated signee in NU's class, with three Indiana state titles.

Meet Jordan Thompson ($): The defensive tackle signee who chose Northwestern over offers from Alabama and Notre Dame, among others.

Meet Nathan Fox ($): The Texas linebacker was the first member of the class and the guy who turned down an offer from Oregon in January to remain a Wildcat.

Meet Cameron Green ($): The wide receiver who wouldn't mind following in his father's footsteps at the next level.

Meet Tommy Vitale ($): Northwestern fans are already familiar with the last name of the three-star linebacker.

Meet Lloyd Yates ($): He's the only quarterback in Northwestern's class, but he's one of two Oak Park-River Forest Huskies.

Meet Adam Lemke-Bell ($): The athletic three-star tackle also wrestles at Oak Park (Ill.) River Forest.

Meet Trent Goens ($): The three-star defensive end says that when he isn't playing football, he likes watching football.

This post was edited on 2/6 12:38 PM by Lou V

FYI, I posted the last two in the series today: Adam Lemke-Bell and Trent Goens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT