ADVERTISEMENT

Click here for Message Board Help

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Welcome to the new Rivals.com message boards.

So that you can get up and running quickly, we have provided a list of Help links that will show you how to use the new boards and make changes to your preferences.

Simply click HERE for the Help Section and you’ll find a list of "How To" topics (titles starting with the word HELP in each one.)

If you have a question that you don’t see an answer for, please email subscriptions@rivals.com and one of the Rivals.com team members will get back to you quickly to resolve any problems.

How about putting a link on every page that says "log in"? And have that link actually let you log in.

Still looking for a way to read the boards in thread view. The instructions on the basketball board were no help at all. If that's no longer an option, please let us know so we don't waste more time trying to figure it out.

I cannot start a private conversation with someone from my laptop using Google Chrome. I can participate in a conversation, but I cannot start a conversation. Others like FloridAlum can start a conversation using their smart phones.

Some Rivals tech guy needs to figure out how one can start a conversation using Chrome. I'm now going to switch to IE just to see if it is simply a problem with Chrome. Stay tuned.

I cannot start a private conversation with someone from my laptop using Google Chrome. I can participate in a conversation, but I cannot start a conversation. Others like FloridAlum can start a conversation using their smart phones.

Some Rivals tech guy needs to figure out how one can start a conversation using Chrome. I'm now going to switch to IE just to see if it is simply a problem with Chrome. Stay tuned.

I tried starting a conversation in Internet Explorer and couldn't do it.

Still looking for a way to read the boards in thread view. The instructions on the basketball board were no help at all. If that's no longer an option, please let us know so we don't waste more time trying to figure it out.

I have checked with the powers that be at Rivals, and Thread View is no longer available. I don't know what the guy on the hoop board did, but Thread View is gone for good, I'm afraid. Sorry, fellas. Welcome to the Topic View World. It was just a matter of time until we took over. Bwahahahaha!

Has the thread view count been eliminated? That will break Turk's heart and perhaps reduce his attention-seeking behavior.

I've noticed that the page loads a lot quicker (orders of magnitude) on my PC running IE than my Mac running Safari. Anyone experiencing the same?

I've noticed that the page loads a lot quicker (orders of magnitude) on my PC running IE than my Mac running Safari. Anyone experiencing the same?

Pages load quick on my PC using Chrome. I don't care for having to double click to get to other boards. Hopefully Rivals can install pull-down menus for one click switches to other boards.

Running Chrome on my MacBook Pro and don't have complaints about the page load speed

ADVERTISEMENT