ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Carousel

shakes3858

Aug 28, 2009
Haven't kept up and the thread got buried and I can't find it. Don't really want to type it all out, so here's the abridged version. 2 jobs open BYU (they want Ken N from Navy) and Georgia Southern.

Team
2015 Coach 2016 Coach
Bowling Green Dino Babers Mike Jinks
BYU Bronco Mendenhall
Central Florida George O’Leary Scott Frost
East Carolina Ruffin McNeill Scottie Montgomery
Georgia Mark Richt Kirby Smart
Georgia Southern Willie Fritz
Hawaii Norm Chow Nick Rolovich
Illinois Tim Beckman Bill Cubit
Iowa State Paul Rhoads Matt Campbell
Louisiana-Monroe Todd Berry Matt Viator
Maryland Randy Edsall D.J. Durkin
Memphis Justin Fuente Mike Norvell
Miami Al Golden Mark Richt
Minnesota Jerry Kill Tracy Claeys
Missouri Gary Pinkel Barry Odom
North Texas Dan McCarney Seth Littrell
Rutgers Kyle Flood Chris Ash
South Carolina Steve Spurrier Will Muschamp
Syracuse Scott Shafer Dino Babers
Toledo Matt Campbell Jason Candle
Tulane Curtis Johnson Willie Fritz
USC Steve Sarkisian Clay Helton
Virginia Mike London Bronco Mendenhall
Virginia Tech Frank Beamer Justin Fuente

Haven't kept up and the thread got buried and I can't find it. Don't really want to type it all out, so here's the abridged version. 2 jobs open BYU (they want Ken N from Navy) and Georgia Southern.

Team
2015 Coach 2016 Coach
Bowling Green Dino Babers Mike Jinks
BYU Bronco Mendenhall
Central Florida George O’Leary Scott Frost
East Carolina Ruffin McNeill Scottie Montgomery
Georgia Mark Richt Kirby Smart
Georgia Southern Willie Fritz
Hawaii Norm Chow Nick Rolovich
Illinois Tim Beckman Bill Cubit
Iowa State Paul Rhoads Matt Campbell
Louisiana-Monroe Todd Berry Matt Viator
Maryland Randy Edsall D.J. Durkin
Memphis Justin Fuente Mike Norvell
Miami Al Golden Mark Richt
Minnesota Jerry Kill Tracy Claeys
Missouri Gary Pinkel Barry Odom
North Texas Dan McCarney Seth Littrell
Rutgers Kyle Flood Chris Ash
South Carolina Steve Spurrier Will Muschamp
Syracuse Scott Shafer Dino Babers
Toledo Matt Campbell Jason Candle
Tulane Curtis Johnson Willie Fritz
USC Steve Sarkisian Clay Helton
Virginia Mike London Bronco Mendenhall
Virginia Tech Frank Beamer Justin Fuente

IF Ken N goes to BYU, the natural replacement is PJ Fleck, he of the "row the boat" moniker at WMU.....;)

I'm really surprised PJ wasn't moved. NU ones with WMU next season and that will be one difficult game. Fleck has recruited players at the top of the MAC. That game will be no gimme.

IF Ken N goes to BYU, the natural replacement is PJ Fleck, he of the "row the boat" moniker at WMU.....;)

I'm really surprised PJ wasn't moved. NU ones with WMU next season and that will be one difficult game. Fleck has recruited players at the top of the MAC. That game will be no gimme.
There's not a single player on WMU's roster that NU couldn't have had if Fitz and company wanted provided there were no grade issues.

There's not a single player on WMU's roster that NU couldn't have had if Fitz and company wanted provided there were no grade issues.

Probably so. Which doesn't mean these kids can't play. They were competitive with MSU this year, a team playing for the National Championship.

Probably so. Which doesn't mean these kids can't play. They were competitive with MSU this year, a team playing for the National Championship.
That game was at Western and I saw it on BTN. Although WMU did tie it early on a kickoff return touchdown, it was not as close as the score would indicate. MSU had control pretty much throughout. That said, Fleck has definitely raised the level of WMU football. It won't be an easy opener for us.

That game was at Western and I saw it on BTN. Although WMU did tie it early on a kickoff return touchdown, it was not as close as the score would indicate. MSU had control pretty much throughout. That said, Fleck has definitely raised the level of WMU football. It won't be an easy opener for us.

I watched the game too. It was a good competitive game. Meant more to WMU than MSU so emotionally they had the upper hand, but there was a lot of fight in the Broncos and they never backed down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT