ADVERTISEMENT

Combo guard Jagan Mosely says NU is 'on the rise'

I really like the look of this kid and think he's possibly a bit underrated. Hope that the Duke connection will help us with him.

I talked to Mosely about that, and unfortunately the potential Duke connection between Hurley and Collins isn't going to be much help. The key will be to get Mosely on campus. I think it will also depend a lot on who else offers him in July.

I think Mosely will get a fourth star the next time Rivals re-evaluates. He's very close now. He's ranked No. 104 in the nation, and everyone from No. 20 to No. 101 is a four-star.

I talked to Mosely about that, and unfortunately the potential Duke connection between Hurley and Collins isn't going to be much help. The key will be to get Mosely on campus. I think it will also depend a lot on who else offers him in July.

I think Mosely will get a fourth star the next time Rivals re-evaluates. He's very close now. He's ranked No. 104 in the nation, and everyone from No. 20 to No. 101 is a four-star.

Hmm that's too bad. Did he give any indication as to why? Coach Hurley want him to make his own decision?

Hopefully we can get him on campus soon...it's ridiculously beautiful right now.
11261702_10153380867517053_5852114951457368969_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT