ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats GLPISSESEXCELLENCE, WR March Madness Champ!

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Congratulations to GLPissesExcellence for winning the 2023 WildcatReport March Madness Tournament Pool! GLPE will receive a one-year subscription to WR absolutely free! More importantly, GLPE has bragging rights over the rest of us sad sacks until next March.

GLPE clinched the title on Saturday, when UConn beat Miami and made the championship game. Typically, you have to pick the champion to win a tournament pool, but not this year. No one's title pick made the Final Four. Only two people picked a team that wound up in the Elite Eight (Gonzaga). Most were gone before the Sweet 16, and six people picked a champion that was eliminated in the first round (Purdue and Arizona). It was a bloodbath -- and GLPE deserves credit for bleeding the least.

GLPE, please send me a message through the Conversations tool, or just email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net, to claim your prize.

WildcatReport Pool Standings

Lou,

No need for any prize.

I will happily just bask in the confirmation of my superior basketball intellect. The peasants around here know the bracket is all skill. They know what they are looking at when I opinionate. That's enough for me.

Best wishes,
GLPissesExcellence

I agree.

signed, the 2021 and 2022 winner.

Lou,

No need for any prize.

I will happily just bask in the confirmation of my superior basketball intellect. The peasants around here know the bracket is all skill. They know what they are looking at when I opinionate. That's enough for me.

Best wishes,
GLPissesExcellence
Oh no. You're not getting off that easy. While I agree that bragging rights are far more valuable, you will be awarded a free year of WR, which includes a lifetime membership to the Wilson Club at Welsh-Ryan Arena, lunch with Coach Collins and free access to The Rock message board. (Only one of those are true; you can guess which one.) We'll see you over on the dark side.

Oh no. You're not getting off that easy. While I agree that bragging rights are far more valuable, you will be awarded a free year of WR, which includes a lifetime membership to the Wilson Club at Welsh-Ryan Arena, lunch with Coach Collins and free access to The Rock message board. (Only one of those are true; you can guess which one.) We'll see you over on the dark side.
Thank you sir

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT