ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Noah aka Superfan #1

shakes3858

Aug 28, 2009
11329789_10153388870713701_8780291221249634242_n.jpg

Found this on facebook. Caption read:

Today we honored Noah Weiss, who has been ubiquitous at ALL‪#‎B1GCats‬ games during his time here, with his own Northwestern jersey. Drop a line of thanks to Noah in the comments, and wish him luck on his PhD defense in 11 days!

In other news, Feli can suck it.

Thanks for posting this, Shakes--I didn't want to toot my own horn.

(Although there's no reason to publicly shame another poster... even if we don't always agree with his posts.)

Reactions: Turk
Good luck with the defense, Noah - and THANKS! You set the bar, not only for student fans, but for all of us. Your energy is contagious!

(Although there's no reason to publicly shame another poster... even if we don't always agree with his posts.)
Noah, You are indeed a Superfan. Does this mean you are now leaving Northwestern? If so you will be very missed.

I likely will be leaving Northwestern, but if I am in Chicagoland, I will certainly continue to attend games... but not as religiously as while I was a student.

Reactions: the wonder cat

Feli was pretty rude to someone I consider a friend about this issue, so I stand by my statement. You're right, I should be the bigger person, but I'm really not.

Shakes, thanks for continuing to be a small person! It makes us all want to get up and stand small.

Well deserved for Noah. It's a shame they didn't do anything to honor him during a game.

11329789_10153388870713701_8780291221249634242_n.jpg

Found this on facebook. Caption read:

Today we honored Noah Weiss, who has been ubiquitous at ALL‪#‎B1GCats‬ games during his time here, with his own Northwestern jersey. Drop a line of thanks to Noah in the comments, and wish him luck on his PhD defense in 11 days!

In other news, Feli can suck it.
They really should have honored him. Superfan wears a "N".
Noah,

You are indeed "Da Man"! Good luck on the defense. (Both of my daughters went through it and escaped unscathed.) I predict that you will as well.
As I'm sure you know, whenever you make an appearance in the west lot, you had better stop by our tailgate.
Go well my friend.

I passed the defense! You can (unofficially until August) call me Dr. Noah!
Dr. Noah,

Great job. I had no doubt at all about the outcome. Any idea what the plan is from here? Perhaps a post-doc fellowship? In any event, congratulations!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT