ADVERTISEMENT

Dai-Jon Parker

DkeCat

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2002
Some of you may remember DJP, part of the Georgia peaches we recruited. Went to vandy, was booted, and played DII last year. Heard that he passed away last night, though I don't know why. Nice kid whom I got to meet once and he left a great impression.

Some of you may remember DJP, part of the Georgia peaches we recruited. Went to vandy, was booted, and played DII last year. Heard that he passed away last night, though I don't know why. Nice kid whom I got to meet once and he left a great impression.

Drowning accident. Very sad.

The Indianapolis Star reported that Parker's body was found at the bottom of the Morse Reservoir after witnesses saw a man thrown from an inter-tube when he hit a wave while being pulled behind a boat. The man, identified as Parker, was not wearing a life jacket.

Drowning accident. Very sad.

The Indianapolis Star reported that Parker's body was found at the bottom of the Morse Reservoir after witnesses saw a man thrown from an inter-tube when he hit a wave while being pulled behind a boat. The man, identified as Parker, was not wearing a life jacket.

Horrible, horrible news. Dai-Jon was a good kid. He was sort of the spokesman for that group, so I talked to him a few times. I remember that Tavaras Hardy really liked him, as a kid more than a player. My thoughts are with his family. What a tragedy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT