ADVERTISEMENT

Definitely worth the trip to watch the Cats....

Max_Power

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
While I toil away at my computer making up all the work I need to, I can only say that I am really glad I flew to Sacramento to watch the game against Boise.

I have always been a college hoops junky. I have been the tournament a number of times including the final 4 but I had never seen my team play. I could not swing Salt Lake City but I was able to swing Sacramento.

The whole experience was more than I could have hoped for, with one caveat ... the morning after the Cats win while my wife and I were still in CA, our very old and beloved dog (8 weeks short of 15) decided her time was up and died peacefully at the vet after my she collapsed in the back yard. She was loved and spoiled and cheated death her whole life surviving a serious illness and many near run ins with cars (she fancied herself an explorer in her youth). Fortunately, due to a series of events involving a certain child of mine travelling to Des Moines, Iowa for some reason or another, he was at home with the house sitter when she collapsed, sparing me endless guilt if she had died while her entire family was away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News