ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE TICKET BLOCK

FloridAlum

May 29, 2001
I have reserved a block of tickets for the Duke football game. Feel free to consult the seating chart on the Duke website. The seats are in section 4, Between the 20 and 25 yard line, in the lower half of the section. The official Northwestern allotment will be in section One or two in the end zone. The tickets have a face value of $35 and are being offered for $30. Since I reserved the block, about three fourths of them have already been sold. Please keep the indications coming so I can decide if and when to go back for more tickets. I would particularly like to hear from a few people Who previously expressed an interest like Alaska, Eurocat and WilliesFan.
I would like a little help here. I have to pay for all the tickets upfront. For those who definitely want seats in the block I would greatly appreciate early payment so I am not too much out of pocket. For those who think there is a very good chance they want tickets please let me know as it will help me decide if and when I am going back for more tickets. Please email me-
frogking (at) bellsouth (dot) net.
I am also working on a party for the night before the game. Nothing definite yet. It is likely to be A casual affair and not a sit down dinner. It is unrelated to other parties mentioned on the board. Stay tuned. I would appreciate keeping this thread on the subject of the ticket block.

So now you're deleting my posts as an admin even after I wish you good luck? Wow.

I'd hate to see what you do to people who don't bleed Purple.

So now you're deleting my posts as an admin even after I wish you good luck? Wow.

asherg,

My wife and I have been to many of FloridAlum's Purple Parties,and he is a friend. In this instance, however, I think he is being unfair. I'm not sure that we can make it to Duke, but, if we do, we will attend your party, which sounds terrific. There is simply no reason to put together another party, when what sounds like a very good one already exists. If we do come, we will certainly relieve FloridAlum of a couple of tickets, but, if you have any spots left, we'll be at your party. The time and effort which your group has put in is much appreciated!

Very kind of you to say. Regardless, I hope you're able to make the trip and if you go, please come up and say hello!

I have reserved a block of tickets for the Duke football game. Feel free to consult the seating chart on the Duke website. The seats are in section 4, Between the 20 and 25 yard line, in the lower half of the section. The official Northwestern allotment will be in section One or two in the end zone. The tickets have a face value of $35 and are being offered for $30. Since I reserved the block, about three fourths of them have already been sold. Please keep the indications coming so I can decide if and when to go back for more tickets. I would particularly like to hear from a few people Who previously expressed an interest like Alaska, Eurocat and WilliesFan.
I would like a little help here. I have to pay for all the tickets upfront. For those who definitely want seats in the block I would greatly appreciate early payment so I am not too much out of pocket. For those who think there is a very good chance they want tickets please let me know as it will help me decide if and when I am going back for more tickets. Please email me-
frogking (at) bellsouth (dot) net.
I am also working on a party for the night before the game. Nothing definite yet. It is likely to be A casual affair and not a sit down dinner. It is unrelated to other parties mentioned on the board. Stay tuned. I would appreciate keeping this thread on the subject of the ticket block.

Alaskawildkat checking in as requested. Still interested in committing to a ticket. Will email as to details how to get funds to you.

Dude. You already have another thread about your party. Thanks for doing that and putting 100 hours of work into it. No need to rip on Fla dude who has been a cat fan for as long as I have lived. The guy is true to purple. Just saying..

Drll is right. He is simply creating a separate thread to sell tickets to his block and discuss his party, if he arranges one. So you go ahead and post on his thread and steer people away to your own party.

Why are you being so negative about two well intended fans sacrificing their time for purple people like me? This isn't a competition thing, your party looks like you put in a lot of hard work and I'm sure it would be great to attend. The other party appears to be more of a traditional away game meeting of good friends. Then again, maybe you can purchase FlordiAlum's flight ticket and he can merge the parties. He may not have to be chairman of the board. lol

BTW, looks like No Chores has decided to attend your party, good grab, I'll miss him at ForlidAlum's get together.

I really want to go to the Duke game but I'm due in Evanston the following week as my NU roommate is getting married at Alice Milar. I'm going to miss catching up with FlaAlum (but hopefully I can catch him in town), Glades and other old pals. Go Cats.

I really want to go to the Duke game but I'm due in Evanston the following week as my NU roommate is getting married at Alice Milar. I'm going to miss catching up with FlaAlum (but hopefully I can catch him in town), Glades and other old pals. Go Cats.
That sounds like a feeble excuse. The wedding is not on game day. It is the next week. North Carolina is on the way from Florida to Evenston. It would be more logical to stop there for the game. Turk, Glades and I are talking about stopping in Savannah for a day on the way to the game, although. I think I am the only one really gung ho on the idea. Let me know if you're ever on the east side. I still want you to try my barbecue place. I took CoralSpringsCat there, and he loved the food. Ask him about Blue Willy's.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
I'm on Sample and 441 in Coral Springs. FloridAlum and Coral let's do some game day meet ups (we've been saying this for years) but we need to make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT