ADVERTISEMENT

Ex-Cat golfers on tours

WildcatWillie

May 29, 2001
Interesting coincidence that after 1st round of play in two different tournaments, David Lipsky and Scott Harrington are both just a stroke back of the leaders. Lipsky is in Malaysia on the European Tour, and Harrington is in Panama on the Web.Com tour.

Obviously it's early and doubtful that they'll hold those positions, but I'd guess anytime a pro golfer is in the top half-dozen or so in the field it's gotta be a good feeling.

Interesting coincidence that after 1st round of play in two different tournaments, David Lipsky and Scott Harrington are both just a stroke back of the leaders. Lipsky is in Malaysia on the European Tour, and Harrington is in Panama on the Web.Com tour.

Obviously it's early and doubtful that they'll hold those positions, but I'd guess anytime a pro golfer is in the top half-dozen or so in the field it's gotta be a good feeling.
Not sure how doubtful it is for Lipsky. He's had a great deal of success in the Euro Tour's events in Asia...

Not sure how doubtful it is for Lipsky. He's had a great deal of success in the Euro Tour's events in Asia..

Right. I didn't mean to suggest he won't continue to do well overall on that tour. As it turned out, he indeed had an off day last week and dropped down in the standings. Still cashed a check for about $40K. A good living. I agree that he's having an enviable career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT