ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU-Indiana

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Let's see if the Cats can win four Big Ten games in a row for the first time since 1967....
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The zone faces its toughest test yet against a Hoosier team averaging 73 points per game in conference play.

Vic Law makes impact as soon as he enters the game
This post was edited on 2/25 6:12 PM by wlcat

Olah has been a beast so far: 6 points, and an offensive board, block, and assist each

Olah's block gives him career record of 137

This post was edited on 2/25 6:22 PM by wlcat

Collins quickly pulls the plug on Vic after he dribbles it off his foot, Lindsey in as his replacement

Zeisloft, a senior off the bench, is killing Cats right now, three 3s, two from NBA range

Gotta wonder if Collins is considering switching up the zone to man to man with IU now 9-14 from deep

I can't believe how well Indiana is shooting the ball... Happily surprised we're still in it.

Indiana can't continue shooting this well. If they do--and we lose, I can live with it. If they don't, we have a very good chance!

40-40!

If you like defense, turn the channel. Indiana hitting 45.2 percent from the field, 9 of 14 3s. NU shooting 51.7 percent, 5 of 13 on 3s.
Feel like we've already seen a full game and it's only halftime

Zeisloft with 12 points, 4-5 on 3s. Law 11 points and 4 rebounds, Olah 10 points and Demps with 7. BMac has 4 assists. NU has 13 assists on 15 baskets.

NU holding a 20-14 rebounding edge. Has outscored the Hoosiers 11-4 on second-chance points.

You're darn right Law impacts the game! That dude is a stud and I have NO IDEA why he's not playing more, especially on defense and on the press break. When you can barely get the ball in, you need athletes who can separate themselves from defenders and as a last gasp, a guy who can jump out of the gym to throw it to. Sobo doesn't cut it and basically has to commit an offensive foul with a massive shove to get open. Sooner or later, that's gonna bite us sooner or later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT