ADVERTISEMENT

For Gladeskat-Super Bowl star ratings

FloridAlum

May 29, 2001
There will be no starters in the Super Bowl who were rated five stars. There will be a total of 20 starters who were rated two stars or lower.

The old, " See, Star ratings don't mean anything because....." Argument. Right up there with "Bill Gates didn't graduate from college...", and "My Grandfather smoked three packs a day, and lived into his 90's..."

Originally posted by klemman:
The old, " See, Star ratings don't mean anything because....." Argument. Right up there with "Bill Gates didn't graduate from college...", and "My Grandfather smoked three packs a day, and lived into his 90's..."
Your Grandfather, too? My dad smoked 2 packs a day and he lived to be 90.

We should all smoke two packs a day. Obviously it isn't a health risk at all.

Who's done more research on the subject than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say it's harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke.

Shouldn't smokers get cheaper health insurance than non smokers? I would charge an additional tax on jogging suits, gym shoes and workout gear. These fanatics are on Medicare forever. We get the smokers off the dole earlier.

Originally posted by Purple Pile Driver:
Shouldn't smokers get cheaper health insurance than non smokers? I would charge an additional tax on jogging suits, gym shoes and workout gear. These fanatics are on Medicare forever. We get the smokers off the dole earlier.
laugh.r191677.gif
Great post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT