ADVERTISEMENT

Former Player Says No Racism

Wish @mshelton33 would post some of those supporting Fitz and the program.
I've been posting published stories from ESPN and student outlets about the program, or tweets from writers that may forecast a story to come, that's what I'll continue to do. If there are stories or articles from reputable outlets that you think I'm missing, let me know.

Positive quote about NU and Fitz = true

Negative quote about NU and Fitz = false

Is this an intellectually honest standard to hold yourself to, CoralSprings?

I've been posting published stories from ESPN and student outlets about the program, or tweets from writers that may forecast a story to come, that's what I'll continue to do. If there are stories or articles from reputable outlets that you think I'm missing, let me know.

I didn’t realize InsideNU was a reputable outlet.

You have a low bar. Ask Lou about how objective they’ve been in their coverage of NU football over the last decade.
I'll speak to the time starting when I was on campus when I knew members of the InsideNU staff (2020 and later), but the editors I've known and worked worth in that time as classmates and peers have been more than reputable. I trust that Bradley Locker would not have written and run the story that I posted on our boards and on our timeline article without a verified source.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT