ADVERTISEMENT

Guns

with some of the pictures floating i think we will see a much more physical team. hopefully they can do as CCC has said and play hard defense and high tempo. could be a fun year!

with some of the pictures floating i think we will see a much more physical team. hopefully they can do as CCC has said and play hard defense and high tempo. could be a fun year!

Hey blowme, have you been watching them practice? Any update on the team and how it's gelling on the court, including the new guys?

OK. It's about lifting. When I first saw the title of this thread, I figured someone was probably advocating open carry for Welsh-Ryan. :)

OK. It's about lifting. When I first saw the title of this thread, I figured someone was probably advocating open carry for Welsh-Ryan. :)
Actually had a visiting fan sit in front of me with a holstered gun on his waist about 5 years ago. I sent an e-mail to Phillips and he got back to me and confirmed that its a gun free zone and that even visiting law enforcement was supposed to check weapons. I asked so that if it happened again I could direct the person accordingly. I still will never understand why that guy felt the need to have a gun with him at a college hoops game. :)

You obviously haven't been to a game in NC. The answer, "because he can".
But NJ, he can't on the NU campus. NC, well that's another story, since they can likely bring them into church. Think it was Arizona or Texas where the gun folks wanted to be able to bring them into the airports.

Actually had a visiting fan sit in front of me with a holstered gun on his waist about 5 years ago. I sent an e-mail to Phillips and he got back to me and confirmed that its a gun free zone and that even visiting law enforcement was supposed to check weapons. I asked so that if it happened again I could direct the person accordingly. I still will never understand why that guy felt the need to have a gun with him at a college hoops game. :)

Who would have thought there would ever be a need to have a gun with you at the movie theater? It's a crazy world.

Just curious which visiting school that fan was affiliated with. If it had been a pitchfork it would've been an obvious Ioa giveaway.

Just curious which visiting school that fan was affiliated with. If it had been a pitchfork it would've been an obvious Ioa giveaway.

A pitchfork only narrows it down to about 3 schools............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT