ADVERTISEMENT

Here i am in St. Paul.

stpaulcat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
St. Paul
the superior. although smaller, city to the east of Minneapolis, and I have no clue how to buy tickets for the BTT at the Target Center, other than just showing up. Anyone who is ticket savvy that can help?

It’s always quite an ordeal. They release info and tickets very late. And a big part goes through the unis ticket ops.

Official ticket info:

Direct link to buy official tickets:

I personally have gone to a few sessions in Indy and buy in the secondary markets of StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, TickPick, Gametime, etc. it’s usually easy to move to very good locations as the fans of different teams that buy all sessions leave a lot of seats open. But that all depends on your aversion to winging it

It’s always quite an ordeal. They release info and tickets very late. And a big part goes through the unis ticket ops.

Official ticket info:

I personally have gone to a few sessions in Indy and buy in the secondary markets of StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, TickPick, Gametime, etc. it’s usually easy to move to very good locations as the fans of different teams that buy all sessions leave a lot of seats open. But that all depends on your aversion to winging it
Thank you!

Official ticket info:

They’re all the same, but mad respect to Target Center or Big Ten for avoiding the clutches of Ticketmaster.

Reactions: phatcat
I got mine through SeatGeek from the west side of the Mississippi and I’d like to hear when others actually receive their mobile tickets as I haven’t yet

The last time I attended a BTT it was in Indy. The tickets were for all five (?) days of the event. After we lost on Day 1 I sold my ticket to a guy outside the stadium (paid for dinner at St. Elmo's!).

Reactions: NUinIowafan
The last time I attended a BTT it was in Indy. The tickets were for all five (?) days of the event. After we lost on Day 1 I sold my ticket to a guy outside the stadium (paid for dinner at St. Elmo's!).
They have both, you can buy single session tickets or full week tickets. If the cats make a deep run I’m gonna end up having lost money not buying a full week, but $500 is a steep starter price

They have both, you can buy single session tickets or full week tickets. If the cats make a deep run I’m gonna end up having lost money not buying a full week, but $500 is a steep starter price
That's a nice change. My recollection is that on our trip to Indy we didn't have that option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT