ADVERTISEMENT

Ivanaukas "Dominant" at NY2LA

Medill90

Jan 30, 2011
Ok, I don't exactly know that NY2LA is....but this did pop up over the weekend....from the host's website:

Star Watch
Rapolas Ivanaukas - 6-8 - SF - Full Package Walker - 2016 The Northwestern-bound wing was dominant from the start Friday night. Unfortunately for his team, his 23 points and 11 rebounds were not enough. He was in attack mode all night. Ivanaukas played efficiently all night long as he converted on the inside.

Good to see that he's picking up where he left off last summer.

Ok, I don't exactly know that NY2LA is....but this did pop up over the weekend....from the host's website:

Star Watch
Rapolas Ivanaukas - 6-8 - SF - Full Package Walker - 2016 The Northwestern-bound wing was dominant from the start Friday night. Unfortunately for his team, his 23 points and 11 rebounds were not enough. He was in attack mode all night. Ivanaukas played efficiently all night long as he converted on the inside.

Thanks for the report. Nice to see he is doing well.

I thought that said "decommit" not "dominate" when I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Glad it didn't.

Star Watch

In his highlights, we saw a lot more of his outside play than his inside play. I have no doubts the kid can hit the 3 and has a good range shot, but glad to see he operates on the inside as well. He still needs to put on some significant weight to bang on the inside in the B1G, but it looks like he has the frame to do so, similar to Nate Taphorn who was one skinny freshman but now has a legitimate B1G body.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT