ADVERTISEMENT

Jaren Sina to George Washington

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
The one-time Alabama commit, Northwestern commit and Seton Hall point guard will transfer to George Washington, according to a CBSSports tweet.

Okay . . . . . how 'bout now? Snarkiness asise, I'll second what NJ says. Best of luck to the young man.

Hey NJCat ... Just wondering why you thought GW is a good fit for him. I don't know anything about the program, so I hope you have some insight.

My first thought is that the kid is all over the board with his choices, but I admit that's clouded by some of the boneheaded things his Dad has said in the past. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of consistency in his choices.

I hope he finds a comfortable place at GW.

Hey NJCat ... Just wondering why you thought GW is a good fit for him. I don't know anything about the program, so I hope you have some insight.
Good private school, much better academically than Seton Hall. He will be the best Point Guard when eligible in 2016. GW plays in a decent conference so he will have excellent competition. The Colonials finished in the upper half of the conference last season and are historically a pretty good program.

Good private school, much better academically than Seton Hall. He will be the best Point Guard when eligible in 2016. GW plays in a decent conference so he will have excellent competition. The Colonials finished in the upper half of the conference last season and are historically a pretty good program.

GW seems like it is well positioned for a strong season in 2015-16. Their 5 leading scorers last season were: sophomore, junior, junior, junior, freshman. They made it to the 2nd round of the NIT where they fell to the #1 seed Temple. Too bad for Sina that he has to sit out a year.

GW seems like it is well positioned for a strong season in 2015-16. Their 5 leading scorers last season were: sophomore, junior, junior, junior, freshman. They made it to the 2nd round of the NIT where they fell to the #1 seed Temple. Too bad for Sina that he has to sit out a year.

Joe McDonald, who I recommended to NU will be gone . Sina will fit in nicely

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT