ADVERTISEMENT

Kip's Kid?

If so, this is one recruit we should definitely get. Took unofficials to NU, U of I, and Princeton last fall according to his X account.

Pretty sure Christopher is their youngest. Kids are unpredictable, but we should have a good shot. The Kirkpatrick family is very wildcat...

Last edited:
We should be his first offer, assuming he's good enough. No way this kid doesn't get past admissions...

Would love to see Kip's boy playing for NU - he was one of my favorites.

Way off-topic, but what ever happened to Greg Newsome and Veronica Burton? Are they still together? I was really looking forward to their children being star athletes at NU in 20 years.

No idea, but she’s playing for the Dallas Wings afaik, and you might be waiting 30 years for her future kid(s) eligibility.

Oh, right. She can't exactly play in the WNBA if she's having kids. Silly me. Ok. 35 years let's say. I may not live to see it.

Would love to see Kip's boy playing for NU - he was one of my favorites.

Way off-topic, but what ever happened to Greg Newsome and Veronica Burton? Are they still together? I was really looking forward to their children being star athletes at NU in 20 years.
They broke up shortly after greg was drafted.

If so, this is one recruit we should definitely get. Took unofficials to NU, U of I, and Princeton last fall according to his X account.

Collins got a big hug from Kip after his post game interview. I’d be shocked if Christopher doesn’t walk-on in a couple years. It’s not like they can’t afford the tuition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT