ADVERTISEMENT

Kopp schedules official, in-home visit with NU

Like Nance, I don't think he'll make it to Michigan. Would slot in nicely as a 2-guard/wing scorer after Scottie departs.

I share your enthusiasm that NU and Kopp are a great fit, and he will eventually join the Cats. But let's remember the circumstances around Nance's commitment. Michigan had just gotten a guy who plays the same position. The coach at Michigan who was recruiting him had come to NU. Michigan was largely out of play.

Not sure that's the same situation here. And I wouldn't count out Butler.

All that said, I believe Kopp will be a Wildcat in the near future. If not, it's because Bey commits first.

I share your enthusiasm that NU and Kopp are a great fit, and he will eventually join the Cats. But let's remember the circumstances around Nance's commitment. Michigan had just gotten a guy who plays the same position. The coach at Michigan who was recruiting him had come to NU. Michigan was largely out of play.

Not sure that's the same situation here. And I wouldn't count out Butler.

All that said, I believe Kopp will be a Wildcat in the near future. If not, it's because Bey commits first.
It would help Michigan's chances if they actually made Kopp an offer.....right now he doesn't have one.

Reactions: mickbula
FWIW, the guy on 247 flipped his prediction from Vandy to NU a couple of days ago.....
That is not nothing.:confused: Just ya never know what makes these guys tick. Could be he just thinks in home visits are worth some points and the balanced tipped by one.

I don't think the Kopp family is going to be sold on a college. They will be very particular buyers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT