ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Pomeday at MN

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
Well it's gonna be a bit tougher for me to dislike Little Rickie Pitino now as he has hired Nate Pomeday as Director of Basketball Operations at MN. I always liked Nate.

I hope this post doesn't offend Sec112 or Virginia.

This post was edited on 4/16 1:50 PM by DocCatsFan

I'm sure they didn't mind the post about Nate at all.

The other part is a stupid, childish, petty, passive aggressive attack on other posters. I disagree with VA on a lot of things (respectfully, of course) but his response to your post was spot on.

Originally posted by olshin:

The other part is a stupid, childish, petty, passive aggressive attack on other posters. I disagree with VA on a lot of things (respectfully, of course) but his response to your post was spot on.
Well then that was a pretty potent 9 words. Anybody care to comment on Nate?

Originally posted by DocCatsFan:

Originally posted by olshin:

Well then that was a pretty potent 9 words. Anybody care to comment on Nate?
You're behaving like a little girl.

As to Nate Pomeday, it's always good to see former players progress up the ranks. This invariably expands the opportunities for future players as these folks make their way into AD and coaching jobs and also management positions in the pros.

tumblr_ljglm7dHBS1qixleeo1_500.gif

No comment

a) Pomeday was hired last summer as Minnesota's director of operations.

b) Yesterday, he was promoted to assistant coach.

I just wanted to bring that to people's attention.

Nate's awesome. Proud of him, great representative to the school.

Does that meet your standards Doc of trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't tweet about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT