ADVERTISEMENT

NU Professional Golfers at this Weeks Tourney in Potomac MD.

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
All made the cut under horrible conditions, including Luke, who is presently tied for 29th by shooting 68 today in a driving rainstorm. Fitzpatrick is presently tied for 10th at minus 4. Go 'Cats

Last edited:
Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
All made the cut under horrible conditions, including Luke, who is presently tied for 29th by shooting 68 today in a driving rainstorm. Fitzpatrick is presently tied for 10th at minus 4. Go 'Cats
Lipsky missed the cut.

Avenel (TPC Potomac) was a terrible track. I believe Greg Norman , referring to the old 9th, said they should blow it up. The course underwent a major renovation and reconfiguration in the last 10 years and appears to be a challenge with many penalty areas on almost every hole. I have not had a chance to play it since the redo but it appears to be much improved but for the average golfer, it may not be a lot of fun with penalties awaiting on so many holes

Avenel (TPC Potomac) was a terrible track. I believe Greg Norman , referring to the old 9th, said they should blow it up. The course underwent a major renovation and reconfiguration in the last 10 years and appears to be a challenge with many penalty areas on almost every hole. I have not had a chance to play it since the redo but it appears to be much improved but for the average golfer, it may not be a lot of fun with penalties awaiting on so many holes
Fitzpatrick may finish top 5!

Hey wrassler, now that I have your attention, do we know yet who the 'Cats are bringing in for next season's wrestling team?
I think we only have one scholarship available ( Deakin)! Not sure but we likely need to hire a big name asst. coach! I hope Deakin applies for the job vacated by great coach, Andrew Howe!

Reactions: No Chores
I attended a small clinic,featuring Max and his coach last year. He has a great swing but would be considered a ball striker, not a bomber. He is not short but not in the bomber category
He hid the longest drive of the day on the 18th, the announcers said! Which wildcat golfers made the US Open?

I attended a small clinic,featuring Max and his coach last year. He has a great swing but would be considered a ball striker, not a bomber. He is not short but not in the bomber category
Jamie Mulligan, same as Cantlay, iirc.

Luke Donald with a nice closing today in Dallas, birdieing 3 of his last 4 to finish -3, a pace that should make the cut by a couple shots.

Reactions: Titanium999
Is open qualifying for pga pros
Jamie Mulligan, same as Cantlay, iirc.

Luke Donald with a nice closing today in Dallas, birdieing 3 of his last 4 to finish -3, a pace that should make the cut by a couple shots.
He belongs on tour! He has made four of last five cuts! Very solid iron game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT