ADVERTISEMENT

NVH Feature

3 blocked kicks? holy crap. I didn't put that together last year. That's some game-changing stuff, esp if you run one of the XP's back for a 2pointer for your team

How cool is it that we have multiple ukelele players on this team?!?

Harris and Gibson.
I guess I misread the dashes in the quote. I especially hope Gibson has a break out year. We need someone to be a force to draw double teams and allow disruption at the point of attack.

I guess I misread the dashes in the quote. I especially hope Gibson has a break out year. We need someone to be a force to draw double teams and allow disruption at the point of attack.

That guy was Lowry last year. I still don't get why he's so undervalued around here.

That guy was Lowry last year. I still don't get why he's so undervalued around here.
Maybe he was getting doubled so we didn't take enough notice. They can't double everyone and where you can scheme around one guy, it's tough to scheme around two or three.

Maybe he was getting doubled so we didn't take enough notice. They can't double everyone and where you can scheme around one guy, it's tough to scheme around two or three.

I can think of several sacks last year that were more a result of Lowry's play than the guy who made the sack.

ADVERTISEMENT