ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stupid Question about the new layout

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
Has "join date" always been a part of the poster "bio"? Mostly just wondering.

As an aside, congratulations to TechTim his recent "five year membership anniversary." On behalf of the board, You're Welcome, and We're Sorry.

Me, I'm approaching my tenth anniversary, in December. It'll be a true milestone.

Reactions: FloridAlum
It always showed how many years you were a member although it was not completely accurate and I do not believe it showed the exact date. For example for several years it's said that LouV had been a member for 14 months.
Another point. In the spring of 2001 The old rivals went bankrupt and kaput , and was revived by new investors. So all whole bunch of people who were members before that date all show a start date of May 29, 2001. We were sort of born-again

Reactions: DrillCat
It always showed how many years you were a member although it was not completely accurate and I do not believe it showed the exact date. For example for several years it's said that LouV had been a member for 14 months.
Another point. In the spring of 2001 The old rivals went bankrupt and kaput , and was revived by new investors. So all whole bunch of people who were members before that date all show a start date of May 29, 2001. We were sort of born-again

Thanks for the Rivals history. Of course some of us also have misleading start dates since we had to change or alter our username for technical reasons such as password snafus. I was formerly Alaskawildcat and/or Alaskanwildcat instead of Alaskawildkat and I believe Gladeskat used to be Gladescat. Then there is FloridAlum who has maintained his username intact despite the incessant efforts of the rest of us to rename him FloridaAlum.

Reactions: FloridAlum
ADVERTISEMENT