ADVERTISEMENT

Questions about JVZ

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
I find myself pretty excited about this transfer but I have questions.

We have been having good success with the 3-2 defense. How does his skill set fit into that?

Will he and Olah play at the same time very much? That would seem like a tall fence on D.

There is another thread that talks about next years line ups. How does this change those?

Is he good enough that this is a last gasp for getting into the NBA or has that ship sailed in his development? If so, what is his BB upside? What does he hope to accomplish with one more year at this level?

Originally posted by Deeringfish:
I find myself pretty excited about this transfer but I have questions.

We have been having good success with the 3-2 defense. How does his skill set fit into that? We actually hae been playing a 2-3 (2 guards, 3 bigs). He'll be fine either as a wing or as the man in the middle. Shuold also allow NU to go back to man-to-man when Olah sits.

Will he and Olah play at the same time very much? That would seem like a tall fence on D. Who knows. Complete speculation at this point.

There is another thread that talks about next years line ups. How does this change those? Who knows. We'll see in November and December.

Is he good enough that this is a last gasp for getting into the NBA or has that ship sailed in his development? If so, what is his BB upside? What does he hope to accomplish with one more year at this level He almost certainly will be a European pro if he wants to continue his career. He can probably make a nice living there. NBA? Not likely!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT