ADVERTISEMENT

recruiting class ranked #7

I seem to remember reading, probably over a year ago, that we would seem to have a good shot at landing Nia Coffey's brother Amir. I see he's rated the #50 recruit in the nation, yet I haven't heard much of anything regarding interest between him and NU. Anybody have any insight as to this situation? I know we have an abundance of wing-type players, but adding this highly-regarded a recruit would help most any program. I don't see him listed as having been offered; shall I assume academics?

I seem to remember reading, probably over a year ago, that we would seem to have a good shot at landing Nia Coffey's brother Amir. I see he's rated the #50 recruit in the nation, yet I haven't heard much of anything regarding interest between him and NU. Anybody have any insight as to this situation? I know we have an abundance of wing-type players, but adding this highly-regarded a recruit would help most any program. I don't see him listed as having been offered; shall I assume academics?

I mentioned in another thread that I had read Amir had torn his ACL back in December...not sure how that has impacted his recruitment both with NU and overall.

I mentioned in another thread that I had read Amir had torn his ACL back in December...not sure how that has impacted his recruitment both with NU and overall.
I noticed that after I'd posted this, CSC. Sorry for the redundancy.

ADVERTISEMENT