ADVERTISEMENT

Renewal of Seaston Tickets and Deadline of July 17

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
The STH renewal is sorta quick imo. Ok, I'm renewing, so no big deal to me, but what about STH who are on the fringe and would like to see a freakn schedule first to know who we are playing prior to them renewing???

My apologies if I missed the schedule but I find it odd that we are asked to renew but the schedule hasn't come out. Has the BIG schedule even came out yet?

That said, the ticket prices went up only modestly to $294. I believe last year they were $272???

It does seem earlier than usual. The lack of schedule for me is overwhelmed by the talent inflow. I'm in. Good football and hoops to look forward to this year!

It's quite early, because I don't yet know if I will even be in the Chicagoland area next year. (I'm here at least for the summer, but beyond that is the great beyond as of this point.)

I'm sorry to say this every year, but I think it's completely underplayed.

Figure out the per game price of tickets. Then tell me a better value for a January and February event.

Lastly, if I sat through the Byrdsong and KO era as well as much of the Carmody era, I sure wouldn't bail now.

I'm sorry to say this every year, but I think it's completely underplayed.

Figure out the per game price of tickets. Then tell me a better value for a January and February event.

Lastly, if I sat through the Byrdsong and KO era as well as much of the Carmody era, I sure wouldn't bail now.

This, guys. Exactly this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT