ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for Big Ten title game

Haskins is exceptional, but I don’t think he looks quite as good without those senior receivers he has.

Great game Wildcats. You always give the Buckeyes fits and tonight was no difference. Haskins and receivers made the difference for our side tonight. Amazing season for your squad and nothing but respect to the entire program. Who do you think you will see in a bowl?

Classy for Fitz not using the timeouts to add another score. In the end probably in The B1G’s best interest to have OSU with those extra points to have a chance in taking Oklahoma’s playoff spot tomorrow.

Anyways —- now we can turn to the anticipation of Citrus or Holiday. The Cats played respectably today and either bowl should be happy to have us.

Haskins is exceptional, but I don’t think he looks quite as good without those senior receivers he has.

Still, Haskins threw some dimes while running away from pressure.

Too bad our DB's were banged up, again.

Classy for Fitz not using the timeouts to add another score. In the end probably in The B1G’s best interest to have OSU with those extra points to have a chance in taking Oklahoma’s playoff spot tomorrow.

Anyways —- now we can turn to the anticipation of Citrus or Holiday. The Cats played respectably today and either bowl should be happy to have us.
I'd prefer Holiday.

Oregon or Utah look like great matchups for us. Not as interested in an SEC rematch (Kentucky or Miss State) this year.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT