ADVERTISEMENT

single game ticket question

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
so i have been buying through the secondary market for so long, I can no longer remember how to do it online through NU sports. They show 'season' but not single game. Not available? Doing it wrong? The dreaded Ticketmaster?

so i have been buying through the secondary market for so long, I can no longer remember how to do it online through NU sports. They show 'season' but not single game. Not available? Doing it wrong? The dreaded Ticketmaster?
You can always call the ticket office 888-467-8775. You can go to nusports.com and click tickets. Handling charges are probably a whole lot less than Ticketmaster. You can get to season tickets but I am not sure single game tickets are available yet. A lot of times they delay making single games available until later as they are trying to push ST and make sure seats are available for them first. You can always find out by calling. Depending on what game you want to go to, it can be relatively easy to get them game day either from scalpers or at the gate. The one I might hesitate on is Iowa as none of the others is really a big draw in Evanston.

You can always call the ticket office 888-467-8775. You can go to nusports.com and click tickets. Handling charges are probably a whole lot less than Ticketmaster. You can get to season tickets but I am not sure single game tickets are available yet. A lot of times they delay making single games available until later as they are trying to push ST and make sure seats are available for them first. You can always find out by calling. Depending on what game you want to go to, it can be relatively easy to get them game day either from scalpers or at the gate. The one I might hesitate on is Iowa as none of the others is really a big draw in Evanston.
Want to go to the Stanford game. Already have plane tix/hotel. tickets on stubhub are crappy or expensive.

I'll wait until they announce single game, I suppose.

Want to go to the Stanford game. Already have plane tix/hotel. tickets on stubhub are crappy or expensive.

I'll wait until they announce single game, I suppose.
As a preseason game before classes start, I really would not worry too much. There will be plenty of good tickets available

ADVERTISEMENT