ADVERTISEMENT

The Knee that foreshadowed the Final Play of the Game

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
From late Friday evening's postings on the Alaska Purple Skies/Karma Thread:

"Never fear my panicked friends. Just came back from dinner and our dinner companions provided this moose sighting taken in their yard this week.

Would need to get confirmation from Deeringfish the Moose Whisperer, but my guess is that the Pumpkin Smashing Mojo Moose is foretelling the final play of the game with the Northwestern QB taking a knee."

IMG_1142_zpscjgpelff.jpg

Alaskawildkat, Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I think we can safely conclude that the Rally Moose is already looking ahead to Illinois as it prepares to add karma to Waterboy's Smashing Pumpkinheads pregame ritual.For completeness, here is the Friday the 13th evening sunset as I departed work - with the daylight hours getting shorter each day.

1. Pictured: Purple Clouds waft high over Mount Susitna a/k/a Sleeping Lady along with photo of the Purple hues radiating from the blaze of the setting sun (Click Photos to Enlarge)
    photo_zpsfobdxfrl.jpg

photo_zpsn8plecar.jpg

Alaskawildkat, Yesterday at 11:48 PM

That does seem to indicate taking a knew while eating the pumpkins alive on a cold day. I'm a little concerned that the moose isn't kicking a badger across the road or something. Hope he isn't getting ahead of himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT