ADVERTISEMENT

Ty and Matt are back!

Great news! The gang is back!

Insiders (my wife and daughter) report that Big Matt was seen without any visible boot at a Clarkston-area Starbucks over the weekend. He was wearing a Wildcat hoops sweatshirt and a (gasp!) MSU-NU “house divided” style baseball cap. He is large in person, my 4-foot-2 daughter reported. He was receptive to a “Go Cats”.

I’m happy to have a topical reason to share this hot insider tip.

Greatest news since off season has begun. Hoping the core stays healthy and we land a couple nice transfers and keep smith. Maybe I’ll finally get that PPD, SD, PWB away trip by plane I’ve been asking Santa for. Of course, will keep the option open for the rest of you yookles too.

Reactions: drewjin and Hkjb
Well now there’s this. But I really doubt he’d stay in the draft, he might just want the experience and feedback of the pre-draft process.

Per Matt's story, he's doing it for the feedback to help prepare for 2025. His 3 point shooting is the biggest deficiency in his game per NBA standards. I would be he will working a ton on his distance shooting this summer. Also his handle.

Per Matt's story, he's doing it for the feedback to help prepare for 2025. His 3 point shooting is the biggest deficiency in his game per NBA standards. I would be he will working a ton on his distance shooting this summer. Also his handle.
His finishing toward the rim too. I like his three level game but sometimes he settles for the tough fadeaway mid range stuff too often. They don’t want anybody taking shots like that in the NBA.

Great news! The gang is back!

Insiders (my wife and daughter) report that Big Matt was seen without any visible boot at a Clarkston-area Starbucks over the weekend. He was wearing a Wildcat hoops sweatshirt and a (gasp!) MSU-NU “house divided” style baseball cap. He is large in person, my 4-foot-2 daughter reported. He was receptive to a “Go Cats”.

I’m happy to have a topical reason to share this hot insider tip.
Lmao he’s still a MSU fan. The NU student reputation of wearing other schools’ gear continues but didn’t expect it to be an athlete!

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Insiders (my wife and daughter) report that Big Matt was seen without any visible boot at a Clarkston-area Starbucks over the weekend. He was wearing a Wildcat hoops sweatshirt and a (gasp!) MSU-NU “house divided” style baseball cap.

You'd think a guy that large wouldn't have to pacify the local loonies by pretending to like the Spartans.

Honestly though, its probably a really good thing for NU basketball that Matt stretched his undergrad curriculum into an "and 1" situation. Izzo needs a center, Matt wanted to go to MSU and they've got plenty of NIL money...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT