ADVERTISEMENT

Watching NU Softball battle ASU in game 3 now

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
The winner of the Loren Howard Showdown gets to face #1 Oklahoma next.

Cats just smacked a solo homerun to tie the game at 5-5 in the 5th.

FYI this is our Softball program’s 20th NCAA appearance.

Cats just went up 6-5 on an error in the 6th!

After miserable football and basketball seasons, few things would lift my spirits like a Cats World Series appearance.

Although our wrestlers did make me proud AF.

Cats get a really tough draw in WS. Their four team bracket includes the top two ranked teams remaining (OK at 1 and UCLA at 5. ) Opener against Oklahoma will be a real challenge. Good luck to the Softball Cats!

Reactions: mountaindrew
Cats get a really tough draw in WS. Their four team bracket includes the top two ranked teams remaining (OK at 1 and UCLA at 5. ) Opener against Oklahoma will be a real challenge. Good luck to the Softball Cats!
OU is a beast. By far the most dominant team in softball. They own the sport.

Reactions: lunker35
OU is a beast. By far the most dominant team in softball. They own the sport.

Might as well play them the first game when Williams has a few days of rest. Sooner or later we'll have to play them, likely twice to move onto final.

Might as well play them the first game when Williams has a few days of rest. Sooner or later we'll have to play them, likely twice to move onto final.
I'd skip Williams in game 1 and take my chances against (likely) Texas to move on in the losers bracket......

Cats may need to pitch Williams right-handed this week in OKC, as her left arm might fall off. All in a good cause, however.

What a classy group of NU representatives!

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
Williams pitched Saturday after throwing 179 pitches on Friday. No way she’s not in the circle for the opener Thursday afternoon.

What a series.
Agree. Oklahoma has only lost twice, to Texas and Oklahoma State. To win it all, we'll probably have to beat them twice. highly likely that Danielle will pitch every game for us. Go 'Cats!

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
Does ESPN show any fishing programs? Any reruns of the American Sportsman with Curt Gowdy?
ESPN+ has quite a lineup of current and classic fishing shows. They generally air between 2-5 AM, unfortunately you cannot record them. I believe Curt Gowdy fishing the Madison River in Montana airs tonight @ 3AM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT