ADVERTISEMENT

WCWS Elimination Game v #5 UCLA: Now, on ESPN2

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
UCLA takes a 1-0 lead in the top of the first.

NU wearing solid white gothics.

The pop up dropped by Zedak(?) should have been ruled an out by way of the infield fly rule. The run would still have scored but UCLA got an extra out

Cats break through, down 2-1. Beautiful slap double by 9-spot hitter Nieto to drive in a run.

With the bases loaded, Lewis watched three balls and then three strikes. yuck.

Onto the sixth, 2-1 UCLA.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mountaindrew
UCLA wins, 6-1.

We’ll always have Tempe.

Fingers crossed that a few seniors decide to take a COVID season. Lewis is done, tho.

Here is a shoutout to our softball team who had a very successful wildly entertaing year.The fight and determination of this team was a joy to behold.While they fell short of their ultimate goal they have much to be proud of.The Drohan's have built one of the better softball teams in the nation which is a tremendous accomplishment in itself.To our players who are coming back next year here is to an even more successful campaign and to those who are moving on thank you and good luck.GO CATS!!!

Here is a shoutout to our softball team who had a very successful wildly entertaing year.The fight and determination of this team was a joy to behold.While they fell short of their ultimate goal they have much to be proud of.The Drohan's have built one of the better softball teams in the nation which is a tremendous accomplishment in itself.To our players who are coming back next year here is to an even more successful campaign and to those who are moving on thank you and good luck.GO CATS!!!
Very well said Sir!

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
They had a very tough draw in the WCWS. There is Oklahoma, and then, there is everybody else. This NU tean was really a fun team to watch. It seemed like anybody in the lineup could pick the team up when they most needed it. A real tough group of competitors!

They had a very tough draw in the WCWS. There is Oklahoma, and then, there is everybody else. This NU tean was really a fun team to watch. It seemed like anybody in the lineup could pick the team up when they most needed it. A real tough group of competitors!
Yeah.... that had to be so defeating the other day. I could imagine playing that Oklahoma team and quietly thinking to myself... what's the point??

Yeah.... that had to be so defeating the other day. I could imagine playing that Oklahoma team and quietly thinking to myself... what's the point??
I don't think athletes think that way.

Reactions: No Chores
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT