ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all BIG Cats pulling for the BIG @ the final 4?

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

I will be in San Diego with my family on vacation and we are planing on making a night of it.

It would be cool to see an all B1G final. But... my graduate degree is from Duke so gotta go with them over Sparty. I respect Izzo so I would not be terribly sad if Sparty pulled it out.

I'm pulling for the B1G here. No animosity against most hoops programs and even not so much against dOSU.

I wonder what Collins is doing. I'd guess he's going with Duke.

The question was whether we'd be pulling for Wisco and MSU.

Yes, it is our conference, but I can tell you if this were football, I would be rooting for other teams if they were playing dOSU. It was tough (especially the Bama game), but I wanted Bama and Oregon to win. The fact that B1G pride was salvaged was a silver lining, but I hate dOSU enough that this is all it is.

My wife is a Wisconsin alum. Since I'm rather fond of this whole "sleeping inside the house" thing, I'm going Badgers all the way.

Cattywampus.

Originally posted by EvanstonCat:

I wonder what Collins is doing. I'd guess he's going with Duke.
No doubts about who Collins will be rooting for. The only question is will he be decked out in Duke colors or will he be more subtle.

Originally posted by EvanstonCat:

The question was whether we'd be pulling for Wisco and MSU.

Yes, it is our conference, but...
OK, I get it now... It doesn't really mean we were kicked out of the B1G, as I feared...Phew! (sigh of relief)...Come to think about it, CC hasn't sucked so badly...and PF has only been badly sucking the last couple of seasons....I over-worried!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT