ADVERTISEMENT

– CFN Five-Year Program Analysis: APR Rankings By Conference

Notre Dame would rank 9th among BIG schools....behind OSU and 7 others. Part of the reason so many Irish fans are unhappy. Did anybody look to see where the Irish are on the fan happiness scale ESPN put together?

GOUNUII

I'm guessing the abundance of players leaving for missionary work must skew their numbers in some way.
It shouldn't. The APR was set up to not penalize programs when students left in good standing. Previous academic measures penalized programs for transfers and dropouts even when they were academically in good standing, which is what eventually let to the APR.

Good comments as always from NU Alumni, Fans, and Thank You.

Northwestern is prime and ready for 10 Win Season under Coach Fitzgerald and he has grown your Football Program into a formidable consistent winner being fun to watch.

I am no longer following, watching, nor blogging College Football. I dropped Olympics in 1970s, NBA 1980s, Baseball 1990s, Hockey 2000s, and NFL 2010, now CFB and not missing it at all.

So this is my swan song long over due. The games are better than ever and 2016 was a terrific year, but the Broadcasting has really taken away from the game in my view. Plus, I no longer keep up aspects I used to enjoy and other bloggers are far better at it.

I may post a few more times in 2017 but not more than a few, but had to salute a group of great NU Fans for one more time.

Take care and enjoy it, CFB is a young man's sport and when one can't contribute except with some links to other websites with little left for insight....it is time to just go with a few tributes and salutes to all of you and all others on Rivals that know far more and enjoy reading them from time to time.

Good luck and goodbye!

Good comments as always from NU Alumni, Fans, and Thank You.

Northwestern is prime and ready for 10 Win Season under Coach Fitzgerald and he has grown your Football Program into a formidable consistent winner being fun to watch.

I am no longer following, watching, nor blogging College Football. I dropped Olympics in 1970s, NBA 1980s, Baseball 1990s, Hockey 2000s, and NFL 2010, now CFB and not missing it at all.

So this is my swan song long over due. The games are better than ever and 2016 was a terrific year, but the Broadcasting has really taken away from the game in my view. Plus, I no longer keep up aspects I used to enjoy and other bloggers are far better at it.

I may post a few more times in 2017 but not more than a few, but had to salute a group of great NU Fans for one more time.

Take care and enjoy it, CFB is a young man's sport and when one can't contribute except with some links to other websites with little left for insight....it is time to just go with a few tributes and salutes to all of you and all others on Rivals that know far more and enjoy reading them from time to time.

Good luck and goodbye!
Godspeed to you!

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT