ADVERTISEMENT

‘Cat Nips brings grilled cheese and punishing puns

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
After climbing 360 vertical steps I was standing on an island hilltop overlooking the Qutang Gorge of the Yangtze River when serendipitously FarEast Wildcat’s image appeared on my iPhone.

For the next ten minutes I interrupted my viewing of the skulls and bones that had been retrieved from the hanging cliff coffins in conjunction with the rising waters of China’s Three Gorge Dam, itself a fitting activity for Halloween day, to see and hear the long awaited promised broadcast of HailtoPurple.com’s ‘Cat Nips.

OK that is enough preamble to simply state, the wait was well worth it and suggest to all that a viewing will prove to be a treat despite Larry’s (GoUPurple) included semantic tricks of the pun genre which are joined in by two mysterious guests and FarEast Wildcat.

I would post a direct link and even include a photo of the reddish purple hued sunset (at least it was not gold) that soon followed, but the Great Cyber Firewall of China limits my posting capabilities. Hence, just go to the website hailtopurple.com and click on the ‘Cat Nips link located there on the front page.

Last edited:
After climbing 360 vertical steps I was standing on an island hilltop overlooking the Qutang Gorge of the Yangtze River when serendipitously FarEast Wildcat’s image appeared on my iPhone.
I would post a direct link and even include a photo of the reddish purple hued sunset (at least it was not gold) that soon followed, but the Great Cyber Firewall of China limits my posting capabilities. Hence, just go to the website hailtopurple.com and click on the ‘Cat Nips link located there on the front page.

OK, here is the image that I was previously precluded from posting. In commenting on same in a responsive posted message to FarEast Wildcat, I questioned whether the subject scene's appearance on China's 10 Wan bill was an omen of a ten point win ahead? As it turned out even though it was Notre Dame beating us us by ten points, in retrospect it appears that omen carried over to the following week. Ten certainly proved to be a magic number for the Wildcats this Saturday as GoUPurple summarized on his Northwestern Fan website, HailtoPurple.com:

For NU to have won the West today, the following three things had to happen:
checklist2018.gif
Apparently, scoring ten just won't cut it in the West.

IMG_4510_zpswkcul1qj.jpg
IMG_4515_zps2avupuuy.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT