ADVERTISEMENT

#10 Michigan leading #16 Minnesota by 33

Not to contradict that MI was impressive, very reminiscent of the game against us.

But it is worth noting that MN has been dreadful in every single game on the road. They were down by 30ish against IL, WI and MI. And their next game is at IA.

Of course IL/WI/MI are not the same as playing PSU or UNL

Not to contradict that MI was impressive, very reminiscent of the game against us.

But it is worth noting that MN has been dreadful in every single game on the road. They were down by 30ish against IL, WI and MI. And their next game is at IA.

Of course IL/WI/MI are not the same as playing PSU or UNL

And of course this is the year that Iowa and Michigan don't play in the regular season. Would have loved to see that matchup. IMO, it's those two and everyone else in the BIG. We could arguably have two #1s in the tourney. Crazy

Reactions: Hungry Jack
And of course this is the year that Iowa and Michigan don't play in the regular season. Would have loved to see that matchup. IMO, it's those two and everyone else in the BIG. We could arguably have two #1s in the tourney. Crazy
Iowa plays @Michigan March 4.......

Feeling a little better about our loss ...
I definitely feel better about our loss, clearly Michigan is a great team. On Kenpom, he has 4 Big 10 players ranked in the top 5 for player of the year, and after tonight we will have played against all 4 of them in our last 5 games, and we play each of those teams twice this year...we were certainly done no favors by the schedule this year, that's for sure.

Iowa plays @Michigan March 4.......

Ahh! Thanks for the correction! I don't think I realized there were conference games in March (outside of the conference tourney) when I was scrolling through the schedule

I definitely feel better about our loss, clearly Michigan is a great team. On Kenpom, he has 4 Big 10 players ranked in the top 5 for player of the year, and after tonight we will have played against all 4 of them in our last 5 games, and we play each of those teams twice this year...we were certainly done no favors by the schedule this year, that's for sure.
As much as it pains me to say, Ayo and Kofi are as good as anyone on the Michigan team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT