ADVERTISEMENT

100 days

Cannot wait for some stuff from 1995!
I'm going to be all over. I'll try post something every day, but if anyone else want to post now and then and give me a break, it's fine. I sat at home watching 30 minutes of Justin Jackson highlights the other night when I should've just gone to bed. I figured you all would understand that need.

I'm ready for some NU football. Go Cats!

I'm going to be all over. I'll try post something every day, but if anyone else want to post now and then and give me a break, it's fine. I sat at home watching 30 minutes of Justin Jackson highlights the other night when I should've just gone to bed. I figured you all would understand that need.

I met a guy the other day wearing a Chargers hat so of course I was raving about JJTBC

Here's one that deserves more play

The OT catch vs Iowa- one of my favorites of all time!

Reactions: Gladeskat
Any chance Demos tackle attempts have made it to YouTube? Those are my favorite.

98 more days. 14 weeks!

I was at that game, sitting in the endzone in the middle of mostly Buckeye fans. My friend and I got a little mouthy and at one point were probably close to getting the crap kicked out if us. It was glorious when Herron scored, we rushed the field with all the other Cats fans. Best NU game I ever attended.

So many great memories from that era: 17-15; 16-13; 21-10; 35-0; 34-30;17-16. Even 41-32.

Amazing that i know what you’re talking about immediately with each of these. Except one: Which was the 16-13 game? If that’s supposed to be Michigan 1995, we tacked on a FG near the end. If I’ve just forgotten an important 16-13 from that era, please let me know so I can smile at that memory too!

Amazing that i know what you’re talking about immediately with each of these. Except one: Which was the 16-13 game? If that’s supposed to be Michigan 1995, we tacked on a FG near the end. If I’ve just forgotten an important 16-13 from that era, please let me know so I can smile at that memory too!
My bad. 19-13 it was!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT