ADVERTISEMENT

100 days

15 more days! I wonder if Spanos has already bought all his winter clothes yet.

14 more days! Here's a fun game from '14 - Anthony Walker's coming-out party, Xavier Washington's big hit on Hackenberg, etc.

13 more days. Wildcat football: comes down to to the final minute or your money back!

Reactions: bjm989
12 more days. A reminder that NU can blow out opponents (though even when they blow out a team, they still let that team get a late TD to make it respectable).

12 more days. A reminder that NU can blow out opponents (though even when they blow out a team, they still let that team get a late TD to make it respectable).

Had forgotten about another Colter superhuman play that occurs during this game where the safety absolutely drills him at the goal line and Colter somehow manages to extend the ball while he is falling down, over the safety and over the goal line without losing possession of the ball...

11 days left. So here's a random game from '11 in which #11 had one of the best games of his career.

This has been such a great thread. I remember thinking 100 days was forever and ridiculous; a third of a year practically. now it is less than a bye week. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

You're welcome. This has been fun to do. Not sure I can do it again next year, but maybe after NU wins the national championship this year there will be 100 new clips we can show.

You're welcome. This has been fun to do. Not sure I can do it again next year, but maybe after NU wins the national championship this year there will be 100 new clips we can show.
I could watch most of those clips annually. No Problem.

I'm old enough to remember a humiliating 50-6 loss at Rice in 1967 and the 8-fumble debacle against them at old Dyche in the last year of the Peay regime so I LOVE those highlights.

10 days left. Here's last year's opener, complete with a touchdown sneak by #10, who may or may not start next week against Stanford. I continue to refuse to believe anyone but Johnson will start, although I reserve the right to also predict they'll put NEITHER QB out there and just run a Wildcat with Moten or something on the first play.

I think next Friday night I'm just going to watch every one of these videos.

Pinstripe Bowl I felt had the most great moments of all of our bowl wins, though the Holiday Bowl had at least two plays I'm never going to forget.

Seven more days. A week from now we’ll be watching these two teams again. Hopefully with the same result!

Reactions: drewjin
6 more days! I’m tired of all the sniping on the other threads. Enjoy this: one of the best NU highlight packages ever out together. It helps to have the music from Requiem For a Dream, which makes anything sound epic.

Reactions: DaCat
Four more days! I miss laking the posts, but it is nice that NU fans don't feel the need to rush the field anymore after a victory.

I was at both the MSU and the NIU game. I didn't realize they laked the posts after MSU, I was long gone by that time. But I was in the mob at NIU although I never got to touch the posts.

Stop State at 28!

s-l225.jpg
Remember that button ! I was working downtown and the cheerleaders and others were passing them out on Michigan Ave. Think I still have it but since we recently moved there is a lot stuff in boxes.

Just two days left! I'm going to miss #2 this year, but I'm sure a few guys will step up to fill the void.

Here's the best game of Nagel's career. I should note this is the one game I got to last year AND I had both Thorson and Nagel going on my fantasy team, so this one is special to me.

Just two days left! I'm going to miss #2 this year, but I'm sure a few guys will step up to fill the void.

Here's the best game of Nagel's career. I should note this is the one game I got to last year AND I had both Thorson and Nagel going on my fantasy team, so this one is special to me.

With 3:52 left in that game, we were down 10, facing a 4th and 10. And we won! Just amazing...

Reactions: SmellyCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT