Fr OL Josh Priebe #68

Fr OL Ben Wrather #71

Fr OL Peter Skoronski #77

Fr TE Hunter Welcing #84

Fr WR Jack Moses #87

Fr TE Marshall Lang #88

Fr DL TeRah Edwards #95

Fr DL Sean McLaughlin #97

Do you think other schools offer players with elite speed the Number 1 as a recruiting ploy. If they do, does NU's system for assigning #1 hurt us a little?

Do you think other schools offer players with elite speed the Number 1 as a recruiting ploy. If they do, does NU's system for assigning #1 hurt us a little?

not our MO, the players know it and cherish our approach. Number 1 doesn’t make you faster. Number 1 defines the wildcat way and in a sense is all inclusive.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Yeah, kinda like our way better. More meaningful.
Well, I agree that it is more meaningful and I think once the guys get how it works they also agree. I was just wondering if some high achievers at 17 who don't really understand the bigger picture are drawn to the bigger splash.

Well, I agree that it is more meaningful and I think once the guys get how it works they also agree. I was just wondering if some high achievers at 17 who don't really understand the bigger picture are drawn to the bigger splash.

No.

Do we really want a kid that’s basing his college decision on his jersey number? Is that even a thing?

Reactions: runawayCat
ADVERTISEMENT