ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Roster

I don’t know; found it interesting that they were even listed.
Coral, I speculated yesterday that this might happen with the recent dismissal of Mick. It's my belief that a number of players and former players were in Fitz's ear about our former OC. It sure didn't take Fitz long to act after the season ended. 'Nuff said.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Carnifax and Oxley not on 2020 roster. Did they still have eligibility? Injured? Green and Bennett still listed. I’m starting to think we might have room for 20 or 21.

Reactions: No Chores
Carnifax and Oxley not on 2020 roster. Did they still have eligibility? Injured? Green and Bennett still listed. I’m starting to think we might have room for 20 or 21.
Coral, I know nothing about Carnifax, Oxley or Green, but I know a lot about current and former players who had little use for Mick. It would not surprise me a bit to see Bennett come back now that he's gone. I'm sure Jake has already spoken with him at length, although that's really speculation on my part. When Justin Jackson tweets on-line that he is happy about the OC's dismissal, that's all you really need to know.

Maybe they switch Skowronek to tight end and have Gordon as the other tight end with McGowan Kurtz and the true freshman as the wideouts

Ox graduated last spring, right? Met his dad at the bowl game. Hard to believe Ben was as big as he was as his dad didn’t break 6 ft (IIRC).

Carnifax battled injuries his entire career. After switching to SB last spring, not surprising that he’s moved on.

Coral, I know nothing about Carnifax, Oxley or Green, but I know a lot about current and former players who had little use for Mick. It would not surprise me a bit to see Bennett come back now that he's gone. I'm sure Jake has already spoken with him at length, although that's really speculation on my part. When Justin Jackson tweets on-line that he is happy about the OC's dismissal, that's all you really need to know.

Oxley last played in 2018.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if Carnifax retired given his injury history.

Honestly... don’t care if Skowronek is back now. Team captain that goes into the portal and courts all kind of other programs? Pass.

Maybe they switch Skowronek to tight end and have Gordon as the other tight end with McGowan Kurtz and the true freshman as the wideouts

Skowronek isn’t nearly big or physical enough to play TE in the B1G.

Honestly... don’t care if Skowronek is back now. Team captain that goes into the portal and courts all kind of other programs? Pass.
Missing the point. Until Bennett was injured this season, he was our best receiver and had been for some time. He went into the portal before Mick was relieved of his post. Can't imagine, therefore, why you would not want him back. Think "the catch" vs. Iowa.

Might be a reason he entered the portal that doesn’t come into play anymore.

Reactions: No Chores
Missing the point. Until Bennett was injured this season, he was our best receiver and had been for some time. He went into the portal before Mick was relieved of his post. Can't imagine, therefore, why you would not want him back. Think "the catch" vs. Iowa.

I have no need for guys who don’t really want to be here.

We need to get bigger/faster/better at WR anyway.

Wow, your inability to comprehend, even when it's spelled out for you, is mind-boggling. He did want to be here - just not with Mick! Much like many others who wanted our OC to be gone.

That is complete conjecture on your part and doesn’t at all jive with what I’ve heard from people who are actually close to the situation.

That is complete conjecture on your part and doesn’t at all jive with what I’ve heard from people who are actually close to the situation.
Wrong! I know it from the players themselves. They are the closest to the situation. I assume you will want the last word, so I'll quit now, but you're full of baloney.

Reactions: hdhntr1
Wrong! I know it from the players themselves. They are the closest to the situation. I assume you will want the last word, so I'll quit now, but you're full of baloney.

You don’t like me. That’s fine. I don’t really care.

But I don’t make shit up and post it around here.

You don’t like me. That’s fine. I don’t really care.

But I don’t make shit up and post it around here.

Different people in the know sharing different takes on the same subject? No. That never happens.

No Chores posting make it up as he goes player related comments. Now THAT I know for sure never happens.

GOUNUII

I have no need for guys who don’t really want to be here.

We need to get bigger/faster/better at WR anyway.
We are talking about what is best for next year. More of a transition. Has the experience that our younger faster guys do not

It is also conjecture on your part on why he put himself into the portal and why he might chose to come back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT