ADVERTISEMENT

2024 G “excited and surprised” by offer on NU visit

Is it fair to say that Coach Collins has never seen the kid play in person?
Maybe Assistant Coach Lowery can make this work. (Recruiting is strange these days)
I guess if Steve Lavin offered Pickett a spot at San Diego, thats another useful recommendation.

They are eybl as well. Thanks.

I think they are trying to get him early.

Cam Carr was the Mokan guy. He is going to Louisville this weekend, so coming to NU is doubtful.

I love the “secret scrimmages” that everyone knows about. I guess the results are secret, so the name partially fits.

Hopefully we can get a report following tomorrow's scrimmage in Davenport.

Avoiding injuries will be important for this team. Just read that Luke Goode at Illinois broke his foot in scrimmage against Kansas last week and will have surgery today.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat

Avoiding injuries will be important for this team. Just read that Luke Goode at Illinois broke his foot in scrimmage against Kansas last week and will have surgery today.
Anyone hear any whispers on the results from the scrimmage?

Goode is a big loss. Hopefully back by Christmas. He would come off the bench, but he is an outstanding shooter and one of the team’s leaders.

Exact scores don’t usually come out because they aren’t usually true scrimmages. Usually broken into different sections with stoppages, defenses changed, lineups changed. More like glorified practices against someone with a different jersey.

However, both Illinois and Kansas sources had Illinois “winning” overall by about 15.

I would guess that some details from Northwestern’s scrimmage will leak at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT