ADVERTISEMENT

2024 QB Danny O'Neil gets the Northwestern offer he wanted

If they really wanted him they should have taken his big wr in the '23 class. Jaron Tibbs, 6'4" 200, and All State in football and basketball. He chose between Iowa and Purdue, he's a Boiler.
Why do I think of Purdue as the Broilers? I mean they are both about producing heat.

If they really wanted him they should have taken his big wr in the '23 class. Jaron Tibbs, 6'4" 200, and All State in football and basketball. He chose between Iowa and Purdue, he's a Boiler.
Could’ve worked like Kirtz and HuJo!

Reactions: phatcat
We have Frankie Covey, who else do we need?

Reactions: NUCat320
We have Frankie Covey, who else do we need?
I hope to hell Covey makes All American. After all the dung dumped on him by some on this board, he is deserving of success. It takes a big man to denigrate a 17-18 year old kid that you don't know.

Reactions: epicbret
I hope to hell Covey makes All American. After all the dung dumped on him by some on this board, he is deserving of success. It takes a big man to denigrate a 17-18 year old kid that you don't know.
I was just thinking, "what on earth did this HS kid do to him?"

Reactions: Rebel II
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT